Blood gas analysis / ventilator
First, check whether the airway is unobstructed, the position of the tracheal tube, whether the air intake of the two lungs is good, whether the ventilator is normally supplied with air, and whether there is air leakage.
1. When PaO2 is too low:
(1) Increase oxygen absorption concentration
(2) increase the PEEP value
(3) If ventilation is insufficient, the ventilation per minute can be increased, the inspiratory time can be extended, and the inspiratory end can be stopped.
2. When PaO2 is too high:
(1) Reduce oxygen absorption concentration
(2) Gradually reduce the PEEP value.
3. When PaCO2 is too high:
(1) increase the respiratory rate
(2) Increase the tidal volume: the constant volume type can be directly adjusted, the constant pressure type increases the pre-adjustment pressure, and the timing type increases the flow rate and increases the pressure limit.
4. When PaCO2 is too low:
(1) Slow down the breathing rate. The exhalation and inspiratory time can be extended at the same time, but the exhalation time should be extended, otherwise it will be reversed. It can be changed to IMV if necessary.
(2) Reduce the tidal volume: The constant volume type can be directly adjusted, the constant pressure type can reduce the preset pressure, and the timing type can reduce the flow rate and reduce the pressure limit.